Hi Family and Friends!! Well, I got transferred! I am now in Progreso, in Gran Avenida. I am with a new companion, Hermana Cabrera de Mexico. She just finished her training.. so she`s pretty green! I am excited to work with her. She is a great missionary.
1. I have 2 reactivations! Gladis Muñoz y Lucia Gonzales, in Chena. We worked extremely hard so that they could be reactivated. AT first, Lucia did not want anything to do with the church.. But now, she received a calling in the church. I am soooo happy that she is reactivated. Also Gladis Muños is getting ready to go to the temple. It was a great week!
2. So leaving Chena was pretty hard. Lots of people cried when I left.. Its so hard leaving a sector.. when we get attatch to someone, but its part of the mission. I love those people in Chena and they always will be in my heart. Now I am ready to love more people here in Progreso.
3. Ana Maria Cortez is an investigator that I was teaching in Chena. She is a drug addict.. but she really wants to change her life for the better. She sent her son south of chile so he doesn’t see her into drugs.. Shes really sad and wants to change.. We randomly found her by standing in front of her house.. and she came and opened the door and saw us, then invited us in. Anyway, this week, we put a fecha (date) for her to be baptized and she accepted! We are happy that she has a goal now to be baptized.
4. On Saturday, the ward had a party at a pool. We went to the party to eat lunch. That morning, I had an interview with the President, so I knew I was leaving the ward. I was able to take pictures and say goodbye to most everyone. It was conveniente. (convinient)
5. Yesterday, I visited a woman named Bernarda. She is an eternal investigators of the hermanas.. She has a lot of problems in her life.. and its extremely sad. When my comp was telling me about her, I asked if she has a date to be baptized.. She said no. I then said, well lets put one! So we taught her the Restoration of the Gospel (Lesson 1) and we put a date.. 21 March. And she accepted!! Weeeeeeeee! Anyway, we are going to work very hard so that she can be able to be baptized this day.
Thank you so much for your support and prayers! I love you all!